Are you a creative content marketing professional with an insatiable passion for writing, editing, developing, and optimizing content to attract, educate, and retain customers? Are you the perfect mix of marketing whiz and journalism pro? Do you have experience with writing and editing long-form content, including (but not limited to!) white papers, e-books, how-to articles, and more?
If you answered yes, you may be a great fit for S&G’s full-time writer role. In this position, you’ll be responsible for developing, writing, and editing content for clients across a range of technical industries.
- Producing editorial content, blog posts, e-books, white papers, landing pages, web pages, and content for customer and promotional communications for specific target audiences
- Assisting with developing content strategies and content topics
- Incorporating keywords into content topics
- Performing independent research on a range of B2C and B2B topics
- Ability to conduct interviews with subject matter experts at client companies and translate their expertise into engaging content
- Ability to proofread and edit work and apply/incorporate feedback from editor
- Work well under pressure managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- 2 or more years of experience with content marketing for B2B (manufacturing, B2B tech, software)
- Editorial and content marketing/content strategy experience
- Ability to translate complex technical/product concepts into clear, concise, engaging messaging that resonates with executives and decision-makers
- Proficient in Google Docs, project management tools, and WordPress
- Degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or equivalent working experiences
- Writing about technology, SaaS, or manufacturing industries is a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote position
- 401K plan
- Collaborative and fun team with the potential to make lasting impact for clients
If this sounds like your dream job, send an email to email@example.com with your resume, two writing samples (preferably long-form!), and a few sentences on what you’d make a great fit.