A comprehensive content marketing strategy doesn’t end with content creation. For companies to get the most out of their content creation efforts, you have to have a content amplification plan in place.
What is content amplification?
Content amplification is the process of distributing your content across multiple channels in order to amplify its reach. This can be accomplished through both paid and non-paid channels, including email marketing, social media content distribution, referrals, and paid advertising.
Through content amplification, you can diversify how your targeted audience finds your content beyond just organic traffic and significantly increase your content’s reach. It can also help you find and target new audiences via under-utilized channels you may not have thought of to reach potential customers.
Our content amplification services span:
Owned Content Amplification:
- Branded social media content distribution through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other industry-focused social channels
- Branded email marketing content distribution
Earned Content Amplification:
- Content distribution through media and press coverage of company research, white papers, and other targeted content
- Influencer and thought leadership outreach, including guest blog posts and op-eds
Paid Content Amplification:
- Display advertising on targeted websites and online publications that align with your target markets
- Promoted social posts and ads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Promoted posts and advertorials that feature your brand’s editorial content in targeted industry publications
Want to get more life out of your content and increase your traffic exponentially?Fill out the content form below to learn more.
Get In Touch
Share some deets on the content amplification challenges you’re facing, and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to set up a quick intro call.